Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brat

Years of serving as a well behaved submissive make it hard for me to act out in the bedroom, even though Dragon has expressed that he'd enjoy it a bit. That's why it was totally out of character that while giving him a naked back rub, I couldn't resist biting his perfect ass.

He yelped and told me to cut the shit. I continued rubbing.....and then bit it again. He gave me a dirty look and a stern warning. I giggled. I don't know what had come over me.

As I went back to rubbing and caressing his back, I cooed at him, calling him by a by an endearment he hates (if I share he may actually murder me). I continued to do it, laughing and purring softly. He was not amused and warned me not to continue. So I did. And then bit his ass again. Yup, I sure did.

I stopped rubbing his back and laid on the bed with a self-satisfied smirk. Before I knew it he was on me with his hands on my throat. I whimpered the best I could, and then he was pulling at me to turn on my stomach.

And then I really did it- I fought back. I kicked my legs and trashed against the hands working so hard to pull me over. I giggled in delight as I kicked. I was totally overcome.

Finally I was on my stomach, and Dragon was slapping my ass through my pajama pants. Hard. Quickly my pants were yanked off, and while one
arm pinned me in place, Dragon's free hand went to work on my ass. He was relentless. Soon my ass was on fire and my giggles had ceased. When he felt I had gotten the message, he stopped.

"I'm going to get a drink. When I come back I hope to find that your attitude had changed". He left the room. I shivered.

When he came back he grabbed me by the hair and jerked my head around painfully to test my compliance. I simply moaned, eyes closed, happily compliant. He brought my face to his cock and face fucked me forcefully, shoving himself down my throat. He pulled out of my mouth and slapped my face with his cock before plunging it back into my mouth.

Growling, he put me flat on my stomach and entered me. I came almost immediately, my inner submissive slut completely aroused and ravenous.

"Up" Dragon commanded with a light tap. I immediately moved to all fours. "My favorite" he said with a chuckle, slamming inside me. He alternated between long playful strokes, and ramming my pussy hard and deep. I lost count of how many times I came.

Finally he pulled put of me and came on my ass. We collapsed on the bed, and I caressed my still stinging ass.

"You're so mean" I teased

"And you love it" he responded. I just smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment